No one follows through with their New Year’s resolution. Who ya kiddin’? Bucket lists, in my opinion, are way more tangible and easier to fulfill. Here you go.
- Climb mountains!
I actually created a specific list for this one.
January- Mt. Kalisungan (Calauan, Laguna)
March – Mt. Hapunang Banoi (Rodriguez, Rizal)
April – Mt. Maculot (Cuenca, Batangas)
July – Mt. Daraitan + side trip to Tinipak River and Pililla Windmills (Tanay, Rizal)
August – Mt. Daguldol (Lobo, Batangas)
September – Mt. Marami (Maragondon, Cavite)
November – Pico de Loro (Maragondon, Cavite)
- Visit museums and art galleries (Metropolitan Museum and Pinto Art Gallery, I got my eyes on you)
- Go to Avilon Zoo
- Learn a new hobby (Paper cutting and calligraphy, perhaps? 🙂)
- Learn how to ride a bike
- Learn how to swim (properly!! I always look like I’m drowning hahaha)
- Learn how to drive a car
- Invest in the stock market
- Join a fitness-related competition 🙂
- GRADUATE IN JUNE #SABLAY2016
Let’s go, self!